Join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor and Marines through Direct Entry
Get career offers in Join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor / Marines through direct entry as a Non-Tech Sailors (Marines), Non-Tech Sailors (Chef/ Steward), Non-Technical Sailors (Sanitary Workers), Mechanical Transport Driver (MTD), Technical Sailors, Female Medical Technician, Non-Tech Sailors (Naval Police). Usually, in Pakistan Matric passed individuals don’t have a good opportunity to secure their future. But Pakistan Navy is the place where they can join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor / Marines just after Matriculation because their requirements are quite affordable for the Matric passed applicants. All they have to do is just compare themselves with the requirements just towards the Navy Selection and Recruitment Center or register online at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk and pave their way to a successful future.
The preliminary intelligence or academic tests will be taken on a computer so, you have to know the working knowledge of computer. These E-tests will begin after registration as per given dates / time by Pakistan Navy.
Be ready to join Pakistan Navy as a Sailor / Marines tests preparation. The exam will contain Intelligence Tests, Physics, Chemistry, English, Maths and General Knowledge.
Join Pak Army as Sailor
|Position||Pak Navy Sailor|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Category/Branch to apply
- Female Medical Technician (FMT)
- Gender: Only Male is eligible to apply for the relevant post.
- Marital Status: Applicants unmarried are eligible to apply for the relevant category.
- Nationality: Nationality holders of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Educational Requirements for Marines Branch
Candidates for the Marine Branch should have passed matric in science with a 60% mark in the examination, be between the ages of 17 and 21 years old, and have a height of 5 feet 6 inches (167.5 cm).
Educational Requirements for Technical Branch
Candidates should have a Matric pass in Science with a score of 65% in the examination. They must be 16 to 20 years of age and have a height of 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm).
Educational Requirements for Female Medical Technician Branch
The Medical Technician Branch candidate should have passed matric in science (Biology) with 65% marks in the examination. The age limit should be 16 to 20 years and the height should be 4 feet 8 inches.
How to Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs:
- All those applicants who wish to join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centres of Pak Navy.
- Registration is open from August
- The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
- The applicants have to undergo a series of tests which include a Written Test (E-Testing) in the following subjects as (Matric Science) English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge.
- After Written Test the applicants have to go through the Physical Test which includes 1.6 meters running in 8 minutes, 15 push-ups in 2 minutes, 15 sit-ups in 2 minutes and 4 chin-ups in minutes will be held in the Headquarters.
- Interview and Medical Examination which will be held in the recruitment center and the information regarding this test will be taken from the respect selection center.
- After passing the Interview and Medical Examination the candidates will be going through the Personality Test and on a temporary basis the selection of candidates will be made in Naval Headquarters.
- Naval Headquarter will select on a temporary basis whereas after a medical examination in Karachi Training Centre on a temporary basis the applicants will be selected on a permanent basis.
- Training will begin as per given time and schedule by the Selection Centre.
How to Apply for Pak Navy Sailor Jobs?
1. Candidates can register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Navy official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk from August
2. It is compulsory for all of the candidates that they should come prepared according to the instructions given on the roll no slip.
Written Test (E-Testing)
1. The candidates will undergo the intelligence and other tests mentioned below on the computer after the online registration :
a. Matric Science: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge and Intelligence.
2. The concerned center will inform the candidate about the date and time of written test through SMS
3. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the results through SMS and website.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for PET, Medical, Interview and Personality test.
5. The initial tests of PNSR&C Kharian and Muzaffarabad will be conducted in Rawalpindi Center, Rahim Yar Khan’s in Multan Center, Sialkot’s in Lahore Center, Khuzdar’s in Quetta Center and Hyderabad’s in Nawabshah Center.
Test of Physical Efficiency (PET)
The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted in the relevant centers:
1. 1.6 KM in 8 minutes
2. 15 Sit ups in 2 minutes
3. 15 Push ups in 2 minutes
4. 4 Chin ups in 2 minutes
Interview and Medical
The Interview and Medical of successful candidates in PET will be conducted at recruitment centers.
The successful candidates of Medical examination and Interview will undergo the personality test.
A temporary selection will be made at Naval Headquarters.
After the initial temporary selection the candidates will undergo through detailed medical examination at Training Center Karachi and only completely fit candidates will be allowed to join
Start of Training
The training will start soon after the above process.
1. Free Messing, accommodation and uniform
2. Free Medical treatment of self, family and parents after marriage
3. Ample opportunities of going abroad on cruises/courses/deputation
5. Subsidized education of children in English Medium Schools and Professional Institutions
6. 50% Concession on travel by Air/Railway
7. Two months leave and one free train voucher from service place of residence in a year
8. Career opportunities in Bahria Foundation after retirement.
Candidates belonging from below categories can get concession in Marks and Age
|Son of Shaheed|
|15% concession in|
|5% concession in|
|Sindh (Rural)||15% concession in|
|Balochistan||15% concession in|
|Azad Kashmir||15% concession in|
|FATA/PATA||15% concession in|
|Gilgit Baltistan||15% concession in|
Registration and Selection Procedure
Here are the guidelines on how to join Pak Navy sailor jobs:
Candidates must have to visit the Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk to join Pak Navy as Sailor online registration.
It is obligatory for all applicants that they should come for by the guidelines given on the roll no slip.
| APPLY NOW |