Join Pak Navy as a PN Cadet
Candidates who are done with their Intermediate (FSC, A-Levels) education are eligible to apply for PN Cadet Course 2022 B. Male candidates belonging from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for this commission job at Pakistan Navy. After the successful completion of the training, candidates would be allotted a commission rank and will be able to serve Pakistan Navy as an officer.
After clearing the test candidates will spend 2 years at Pakistan Naval Academy for the training. If you are passionate enough to serve your country by Joining Pakistan Forces then this post is for you. We encourage all candidates to apply for PN Cadet Course and get a chance to serve their country as a commissioned officer which everyone dreams of.
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet
- Country: Pakistan
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Education Required: F.SC or O/A level
- Application: Online
The applicants must have passed the Matric/FS.c/O & A Levels with 60% marks with the following subjects as:
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry
- Physics, Maths, Computer Sciences
- Physics, Maths, and Statistics
- Candidates with O & A Level should have to produce the Equivalence Certificate.
- F. Sc. / A-Leval Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in Part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of the respective college/institute.
- Marks relaxation will be given to the Baloch Candidates as of 10% at FSc / A-Level Marks as 50% instead of 60% are applicable to others.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR PN CADET REGISTRATION
For Registration, the Candidate must have Matric/O Level and Higher Secondary School Certification HSSC/A Level with minimum 60% marks with any of one group subjects from these
- Physics, Maths, Chemistry
- Physics, Maths, Computer sciences
- Physics, Maths, Statistics
WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PN CADET REGISTRATION
Candidates are not eligible if,
- Who twice rejected by ISSB.
- Candidates Who Twice screened out at ISSB.
- If a Candidate permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- ISSB Not recommended candidates. Who tested within four months gap of the previous appearance.
- The candidate who Withdrawn from any Academy/Training institution at any ground.
- Who Withdrawn from any one of Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- The candidate who once Dismissed, removed, debarred from Govt Services also including Armed Forces.
- The candidate who Married to Foreign National.
PN CADET SELECTION AND JOINING PROCEDURE
The candidate has to pass through the following stages
- Entrance Test
- Intelligence Test (Verbal and Non-Verbal Intelligence Test)
- Academic (English, Maths, Physics, & General Knowledge)
- Initial Medical
- ISSB 5 Days Test (at any ISSB Centre from Kohat/Malir/Quetta/Gujranwala)
- Final Medical
- Final Interview
- Final Merit List by NHQ
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED ON THE DAY OF INITIAL TEST
Following documents are required at Navy Selection Centers on the initial Test Day.
- Original as well as attested photocopies of Matric & F.Sc certificates and Detailed mark sheets (DMC/Result Card)
- 2x copies of Matric and F.Sc marks Sheet (DMC/Result Card)
- Three Passport size Photographs of candidates (Clear face)
- National Identity Card or Registration Form ‘B’ (if under 18 years)
- Rs. 300 Prospectus fee (Not Refundable)
Candidates must have to visit the Pakistan Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk to join Pak Navy as PN Cadet online registration.
It is obligatory for all applicants that they should come for by the guidelines given on the roll no slip.
| APPLY NOW |