- Teaching, coaching, motivation, learning, guidance, and counseling.
- Advancement in knowledge through modern technologies, latest audio-visual aids, social networking, direct lectures and concept clearance based studies.
- This academy will be a national torch-bearer in preparing our young Pakistani generation to be the best future Military Commanders, Civil leadership/bureaucracy, Officials for all Government Departments, Educational and other related services to contribute to the overall progress of our beloved homeland.
- To be an internationally acclaimed technology-based institution that improves access of its students to prepare themselves for joining all Defence Forces of Pakistan, Law & Enforcement Agencies, Civil Defense, Provincial / Federal Govt services while maintaining the highest quality of education.
- The mission of Shaheen Leaders Academy is to provide a right platform to deepen and extend knowledge and exploration of hidden qualities of (Young buds) students how to join Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy, Pakistan Air Force, Admissions in Cadet Colleges, Rangers, FC, Para-Military Forces, Civil Police, Provincial and Federal services in all cadres, grades, positions and ranks with target-oriented, comprehensive knowledge and huge confidence.
- Moreover, our mission is to provide a rigorous, relevant, cutting-edge, technology based education / learning.
- To impart knowledge through SHAHEEN LEADERS ACADEMY RAWAL PINDI ONLINE CLASSES AND MEMBERSHIP to all those students who cannot afford the expenditures of direct coaching, boarding and lodging at Rawalpindi.
- Academic excellence and integrity.
- Outstanding teaching and allied services.
- Scholarly research and professional leadership.
- Individual and collective excellence.
- Diversity, equity, and social justice.
- Education of individuals across the life span.
L1. The old typical ways to impart education have been changed in 21st century due to modern technology and advancement in science. The old teaching methodologies have also been replaced with the latest sources of multimedia’s, websites, communication devices, electronic, social, print media and audio-visual aids.
2. The basic purpose of this website is to educate, guide, coach, counsel and motivate to all desirous students for their bright future. We are here to assist the candidates to prepare them for different tests, examinations and interviews within a short span of time to join Defence Forces of Pakistan or any other Federal or Provincial organization / department or institution.
3. The administration of Shaheen Leaders Academy, Rawalpindi has designed this online website to quench the intellectual / educational thirst of all students who cannot approach directly to various academies. This website is very helpful for all those students, candidates and individuals who are engaged in their regular studies and private jobs respectively and cannot ensure their attendance in regular classes for their preparation of desired tests, tasks, assignments, interviews and other examinations.
4. Parents can prepare their children through this website while sitting at home very easily. Now, students can also prepare themselves for their selection tests of Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy, Pakistan Air Force, Cadet Colleges, Law Enforcement Agencies, Federal and Provincial Government Departments in all cadres, ranks and designations as well.
5. This website has been originated and designed by Mr Muhammad Ramzan Awan who has 25 years teaching experience and his educational qualifications & professional courses are elaborated as under:-
- Graduation from Punjab University Lahore.
- Bachelor in Education from University of Karachi.
- Bachelor in Library Information Sciences from University of Karachi.
- L.L.B from University of Karachi.
- M.A English from University of Sargodha.
- M.Ed from AIOU, Islamabad.
- M. Sc Pakistan Studies from AIOU, Islamabad.
- Teaching of English & Pakistan Studies at matriculation, F.A / F. Sc and graduation levels.
- Conducted English Language speaking, writing and comprehension skills / proficiency courses.
- Teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
- Progress and Training Control, invigilation & Controller of exams.
- Management and supervision of Libraries & Internet cafes.
6. Moreover, the Director Academy has also rendered his 18 years meritorious services in Pakistan Air Force, Education Branch (English Department) and commanded various Education Training Squadrons, Base Education Squadrons at various PAF Bases. During his entire service, he has undergone through different service courses with outstanding results and performed his official obligations with utmost devotion and dedication in the best interest of Pakistan Air Force.
7. Resultantly, he has been appreciated, honoured & commended by all of his Senior Commanders and High-ups of PAF at all levels. Brief sketch of his service courses and duties are appended below:-
- Computer Literacy Programme Courses.
- English Language Proficiency Courses.
- Instructional Techniques Courses.
- Military Leadership & Command Course.
- General Service training courses.
- Conducted service / promotion exams in PAF institutes.
- Evaluator, administrator, examiner and good organizer of different welfare & recreational activities at PAF Bases during entire service of period.
- Office administration and management of Educational / Training, Military Institutions & Security assignments.
- Chairmanship of Price Control Committees at PAF Base, Muhammad Mahmood Alam & PAF Base, Faisal.
- Supervision for construction of Urdu Medium Schools at PAF Base, MM Alam (Mianwali) through, Government of Punjab.
- Attended coordination meetings for the approval / release of funds of Rs 122.707 Million by Govt of Sindh for construction of 06 Govt Schools at PAF Base, Faisal.
- Obtained approval / release of funds of Rs 47.180 Millions for construction of Drainage Nallah passing through Sindh Govt Schools at PAF Base, Faisal.
- Arrangement of Musical, Fun Fair Festivals, Mahfil-e-Naat, humorous symposium, entertainment and recreational programmes at PAF Base, MM Alam & Faisal.
- Collection of data, composing, editing, compilation to contribute in the publishing of literary Base magazine “Zarb-e Kaleemi” Editions 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2016.
- Got approval from Sindh Govt to construct 04 Govt School at PAF Base, Korangi Creek Karachi.
- He has published twenty research articles in different national / International Journals.
- Stress Management Course from Guidance & Counseling Cell PAF Base Kohat, Pedagogical Cognitive & Language Skill Course from Teachers’ Training Institute PAF Complex Islamabad and Training in Modern Techniques of Distance Learning under Pakistan Distance Education Enhancement Programme.
- Owing to his selfless services to PAF, he has been honoured and awarded with commendations, shabash, service medals, souvenirs and net cash prizes by his senior
- Tamgha-e- Istiqlaal was awarded by PAF.
- 10 years Service Medal was awarded by PAF.
- 01 Commendation Certificate was awarded by Air Marshal Saeed Muhammad Khan, VCAS, PAF (The then) Base Commander, PAF Base, Mianwali.
- 01 Commendation Certificate was awarded by Air Commodore Akmal Abbas Khan, Base Commander PAF Base Faisal Karachi.
- 01 Commendation Certificate was awarded by Air Commodore Jamshed Iqbal, Base Commander PAF Base Faisal Karachi.
- 01 Commendation Certificate was awarded by Air Commodore Zahid Hamid Kiani, Base Commander PAF Base Faisal Karachi.
- 01 Commendation Certificate was awarded by Air Commodore Shahid Latif Bajwa, Base Commander PAF Base Faisal Karachi.
- 01 Experience and Commendation Certificate was awarded by Officer Commanding, Admin Wing PAF Base Faisal Karachi.
- 01 Appreciation Letter was awarded by Air Commodore Matloob Hussain Bukhari, Assistant Chief of The Air Staff (Education) AHQs Peshawar.
- Consecutive 10 years Outstanding Annual Evaluation Reports were also awarded by the Commanders.
9. It is a matter of great pride for the learned faculty of Shaheen Leaders Academy, Rawalpindi that new generation of Pakistani community is being guided and motivated to play their vital role in the defence of our beloved motherland and join civil services for their standard life style and to serve this country in true letter and spirit.