Criteria, Intelligence, academic tests, interview and selection procedure to join Pakistan Air Force as an Air Defence Officers (AD Branch) through Short Service Commission (SSC / CSC)
Join Pakistan Air Force as a commissioned officer through PAF AD Course to live with dignity and honour in the society. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website of PAF www.joinpaf.gov.pk to register in Air Defence Course through Short Service Commission CSC / SSC. The procedure to join PAF AD Branch is described in the following paragraphs with details.
Pakistan Air force is a noble profession that offers endless opportunities for self-actualization through knowledge, seeking higher education, and professional development. Besides a handsome salary package, your social status in society and pride in serving the nation is the biggest reward. To get all these facilities and reward, get commission in PAF AD branch. You need full fledged training / coaching by getting admission in Shaheen Leaders Academy, Rawalpindi Pakistan and online practice on our official website.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SELECTION AS AN AIR DEFENCE THROUGH SSC / CSC
The candidate who wants to join PAF through the AD Course must have to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria before registration. If a candidate finds himself eligible for PAF AD Course registration then he can register online or by visiting PAF official website.
Age of a Candidate should be 18-30 years to apply for AD SSC / CSC course.
Only the Male Citizen of Pakistan can apply for AD Cours.
- Height and Weight:
Minimum height of a candidate is 5 feet and 4 inches (163 CM) and weight as per Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Marital Status:
Unmarried can apply for AD Course.
- Training Period:
After successful selection, procedure candidate have to spend 01 year of education and training at Risalpur.
- Educational Qualification:
candidate must have passed with minimum 60% marks in any one of the following:-
- B. Sc (Physics) 04 years degree from a Pakistani / foreign University recognised by HEC
- BS (Physics) 04 years degree from a Pakistani / foreign University recognised by HEC
- BE (Physics) 04 years degree from a Pakistani / foreign University recognised by HEC
- BCS (Physics) 04 years degree from a Pakistani / foreign University recognised by HEC
A candidate will not eligible for PAF AD course under the following circumstances
- A candidate who Twice rejected by Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB).
- Candidate Twice screened out by ISSB.
- A candidate who Dismissed, Removed, or Debarred from any Govt Services
- Who Tested within (4months)120 days gap of the previous appearance in ISSB.
- The candidate Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Armed Forces, PAK Army, Navy, or PAF.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college or From any Armed Forces institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Who withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy, & Armed Forces Training Institution on any ground.
REGISTRATION IN AD BRANCH THRO SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (CSC / SSC)
Online registration facility is available at PAF official website without visiting any PAF Information & selection center. For online registration in PAF AD Branch search (Joinpaf) in google. For accurate and valid registration follow the instructions carefully and provide the correct information as required on PAF official website. Once the complete biodata is entered into the website, the registration slip is issued in PDF format to the applicant for test date etc.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR PAF SSC / CSC AD OFFICERS COURSE
A candidate has to pass through these initial stages at PAF Information & selection centers to be shortlisted for ISSB test of AD Course. Shortlisted candidates will receive result for AD Course ISSB Test through the website as well as call up latter at home address as candidates mentioned in their ISSB form.
- Register Online or Make Registration at PAF I & SC. Print your approved registration slip.
- Initial Test of PAF AD course written/ Intelligence test, English, Physics (Matric, Inter & Graduation Level class and relevant subjects).
- Initial Medical Examination
- Initial Interview at PAF Information & selection center
- ISSB Form filling & Submission at PAF Information & selection center
- ISSB Tests & Interviews (05 Days Selection Procedure at the relevant ISSB)
- Final Medical Examination. (Final Medical examination / check up at Central Medical Board Lahore (CMB).
- Final Selection by AHQ on the basis of overall performance of the candidates during the entire process of selection tests / interviews for ( PAF AD SSC / CSC Course and Final Merit List will be issued by PAF Air Headquarters)
- Joining the training at Asghar Khan Academy at Risalpur, PAF
The Selected Candidates will have to undergo the training period of 01 years at PAF Asghar Khan Academy Risalpur to complete PAF Air Defence Branch Officer.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT PAF INFORMATION & SELECTION CENTER
The following requirements will be must at arrival PAF I & SC on the initial test day of AD.
- Original certificate, detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/ICS/F.Sc or Equivalent, matric Detailed Mark Sheet Matric
- Original Result Card is necessary.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for the age of 18 years and above. Computerized Form “B” & with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) (Father or Mother) for under 18 candidates.
- One set of attested photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents.
- 3x Passport size colored photos must duly attested (front and back) by Principal, Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original along with one photocopy of the NOT RECOMMENDED letter of ISSB is required ( Only for Repeater Candidates).
NOTE:- Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted. Only Smart National Identity Card Required for PAF Registration and Verification is mandatory for all candidates.