Lady Cadet Course in Pak Army
Big news for the ladies who want to join Pak Army through Lady Cadet Course, Applications are now open to apply for Lady Cadet Course. Pak Army has recently announced for all females who are desperate to Join Pakistan Army as Commissioned Officers are encouraged to apply for these LCC jobs.
After the successful completion of the course, candidates will be appointed as Captain in Pakistan Army. For Lady Cadet Course, All Unmarried Females having at least 16 years of education in the related fields can apply. Don’t be late Candidates can submit their application forms before the last date of registration.
Lady Cadet Course Details
|Age||28 years as on 1st Nov 2022|
|Education Required||16 Years of Education|
Pakistan Army has announced the following category of selection for Lady Cadet Course:
|Army Services Corps (ASC)||– MSc/ MS in Contacting and Procurement OR MBA/ MS Finance|
– BSc/ BS in Food Nutrition and Human Nutrition
|Corps of Signals and IT (Sigs-IT)||BS/ BE in the following:|
– Software Engg
– Computer Engg
– Computer Science
– System Engg
– Information tech/ Security
– Cyber Security
|Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)||BE in the following:|
– Electronics Engg
– Avionics Engg
– Aerospace Engg
|Corps of Ordnance (Ord)||– BE / BSc in Textile Engineering|
– BBA (Hons) / MBA (Supply Chain Management)
– MS/ MSc Contracting (Procurement & Logistic)
|Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR)||– BS/ MS / Ph.D. Peace & Conflict Studies|
– BS/ MS in Films and TV Production
– BS/ MS in Journalism
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in Media Studies
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in International Relations
– BS/ MS/ Ph.D. in Defence and Strategic Studies
|Judge Advocate General Branch||– LLB with minimum 2 years of Practice|
Here are the lady cadet course requirements, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply for LCC-21.
- Only females can apply for LCC jobs.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
- Minimum Height Required 5’ (152.4 cm)
- At least 16 years of education is required.
- Candidates must be graduated from HEC recognized universities.
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 out of 4 or minimum 62.5% Marks in the annual system.
- Minimum height: 5’
- Weight: as per body mass index
- Vision: as per Pakistan Army Order 11/82
How to apply for LCC?
Now, follow the following steps to apply for Lady Cadet Course:
- Candidates can apply online through the official website or can visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
- If you want to apply online the official link is mentioned below.
- Select the relevant field. complete all requirements in the application form and submit it.
- The date and time for the test will be out online.
The Applicants must bring the following documents on the day of the test:
- Original Documents with attested photocopies. (Degrees/Certificates)
- Serving candidates must bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Photocopies of National Identity card and Domicile.
- (x6) front and back attested Passport size pictures.