How to Join Pak Army as a Soldier?
The Pakistan Army advertises Solider vacancies annualy, Candidates who are waiting for Pak Army soldier jobs are encouraged to apply. The qualification required for Pak Army soldier jobs and joining Pak Army as service commission is Matric, FA & FSC.
We encourage candidates to apply for Pakistan Army Soldier jobs. Pakistan Army recruits 1000+ Soldiers and Commissioned officers in Pak Army from all over Pakistan throughout the year.
If you are looking for the latest jobs of an army captain, you can visit Join Pak Army at any time. For detailed information about how to Join Pak Army as a Soldier. Click on the button to download PDF FIle.
Start working on your documentation from today. The process to join Pak Army Soldier is Online, or you may visit your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre (AS&RCs). Check the given details below and apply them respectively.
Join Pak Army Soldier
|Soldier & Junior Commissioned Officer
|Matric, FA & Fsc
Latest Pak Army Jobs
Pakistan Army announces the latest jobs in Pak Army, check the list below:
- Pak Army Soldier
- Pak Army Military Police
- Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO)
- Sanitary Worker / Sweeper
Qualification to join Pak Army
|Intermediate or above Qualified with Computer Diplomas
|Sanitary Worker / Sweeper
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
To become Pak Soldiers, you need to go through the following Pak Army eligibility criteria:
Pakistan Army Soldier requirements
- Age Limit (17 to 22 Years)
- One year of age relaxation for the graduates.
- 2 year age relaxation for the family of martyrs having a driving license.
- Soldiers height must be equal to or greater than: 5 Feet 6 Inches.
- Military Police Height: 5 Feet 8 Inches Minimum.
- Height for Cook and Clerk 5 Feet 3 Inches.
- Age limit for Sweeper/Sanitary worker: 17 – 35 Years and height must be 5 feet and 3 inches.
How to Join Pak Army as Soldier?
To Join Pak Army as Pak Soldiers Follow the following steps to apply :
- Original Documents Including two Attested Photocopies.
- Original CNIC and Form B and attested photocopy of Father’s CNIC.
- Citizenship of Pakistan and Domicile for (AJK).
- Four Passport size photographs.
- Documents must be attested by the Principal/ Gazetted Officer.
Candidates can apply directly to their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RCs) or apply online.
Visit the Official Site of Pak Army www joinpakarmy gov pk for more information: