Armed Forces Nursing Service in Pak Army
Pakistan Army offers multiple vacancies throughout the year for the candidates. Pakistan Army PMA Long Course creates the base of candidates because it consists of the fresh and most suitable candidates among all Pakistan Army men.
If you want to join AFNS Pak Army then the required education is matric with science 60% marks and 50% marks in FSc – Pre Medical. Interested Candidates who completed FSc part-1 obtaining 50% marks can also apply by providing a hope certificate.
If you are confused about the future of your nursing career, then you should not worry about it. Nursing in Pak Army is an excellent career and has a bright future because of the high paid salary. Hence, we encourage females to do not miss this opportunity and must apply to Join Pak Army for nursing as soon as possible to serve the motherland.
For further information about how to Join Pak Army as AFNS, check the given information below and apply respectively. If you came here to apply then click on the below link to Join Pak Army AFNS Online Registration. and if you need guidelines then follow the instructions that are given below.
If Candidates are interested in Joining Pak Army and want to serve their country with integrity are heartened to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course. Joining Pakistan Army as an officer is every patriot’s dream to serve their motherland. Pakistan Army is recognized as one of the Best-Armed Forces all over the world.
Although, Pakistan Army Officers are selected through a challenging and surviving process to make sure the outclass officers become part of the most reputed force. Finally, don’t miss your chance to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course and serve your motherland with patriotism.
For more information about how to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course, check the detailed criteria given below and apply respectively.
|Qualification Required||Matric with Science + FSC (Pre Medical)|
|Registration Starts||20 June 2022|
|Application Deadline||19 July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria of AFNS
To apply for Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
- Marital status: Unmarried/ Divorcee/ Widow/ separated without encumbrances.
- Age of Female must be 18-28 years
- B.Sc Nursing (Generic Qual) Only
- The candidates must be enrolled in PNC.
- If you have Dual Nationality then you have to surrender one nationality to apply.
AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)
- Marital status: Married/Unmarried
- Matric with Science: minimum of 60% marks
- FSC Pre Medical: minimum of 50% marks
- The candidate’s age must be 17-25 years
- Height must be 5Ft (152.4cm)
- Weight: According to Body Mass Index (BMI)
Eligibility Criteria of AFNS
A candidate appearing for FSc Part-II examinations (having 50% marks in 1st year) may submit a Hope Certificate duly signed by the Principal of the college/institute where the candidate is studying.
After the Part-II result is announced, candidates should submit their FSc results immediately.
- Candidates must be domicile holders of Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtoon Khawa and Gilgit-Baltistan.
- Only candidates with BScs in Generic Qual Nuring are eligible (no diploma holders).
- It is essential that candidates are registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Candidates with post-basic specialized training, such as ICU, OT, CCU from a PNC approved hospital/institution will be given preference.
- BSc Nursing: The candidate will receive four years of training at AFPGMI Rawalpindi, CMH Lahore, CMH Kharian, CMH Multan, CMH Quetta and PNS Shifa Karachi.
- Trained Nurses: A six-week basic military training at the AFPGMI in Rawalpindi and the CMH in Kharian.
Note: The officer shall be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant upon successful completion of the training.
All selected candidates will be required to sign a warranty agreement to serve in the Army for at least ten years before beginning training in BSc Nursing.
To Join Pak Army in Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2022, you must have original photocopies of the following documents:
- Educational Certificate/Degree
- Domicile (Attested)
- NOC required for already serving in Government Sector
- (x3) Passport size photos (Front/Back)
- National Identity Card (NIC) (New)
- A postal order for Rs. 100/- has been sent to the Director, General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters (GHQ) Rawalpindi of the Pakistan Army.
How to Apply AFNS?
You have to follow the steps that are given below to apply for Armed Forces Nursing Service AFNS 2022:
Apply Online and Registration Online
Candidates can apply online through the official website of the Pakistan Army. You have to fill an online application form to register online.
Registration and the preliminary test will be held as per the schedule and you will get notification about the test date. To apply for Armed Forces, Nursing Service AFNS 2022, check the Pakistan Army website below. Best of Luck!
Initial medical testing will take place at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
Further Selection Procedure
A call-up letter will be issued to the successful candidates following their interviews by the General Headquarters (GHQ) Selection Board. Candidates selected for interviews will receive notification of the interview.
In the end, the final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance at General Headquarters (GHQ).
Above we discuss Join Pak Army as AFNS Armed Forces Nursing Service for Female Individuals criteria. Females are welcome to apply from all over Pakistan online at the official site or can also apply by visiting the nearest AS&RC before the deadline.
| APPLY NOW |