Criteria and Procedure of General Duty Pilot
Pakistan Air Force is now choosing the right type of young men as pilots through PAF GDP Course to fly modern and latest aircraft. Join PAF GD (Pilot) Course. Those who are selected through the PAF selection procedure will go through high-standard academic and professional training. They can look forward to a rewarding career in General Duty (Pilot) Branch.
The student having intermediate i.e FSc/ICS/A ‘Level, and BS, BBA, MBA, and BS engineering are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned PAF courses. For GD (Pilot) Course details and guidelines Please scroll down.
GD PILOT COURSE 2022 ELIGIBILITY
A candidate has to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria for The Joining of PAF GDP course.
- Age: A candidate age 16-22 years can apply for the GDP course.
- Nationality: Male and Female Citizen of Pakistan.
- Height and Weight: Minimum height of a candidate is 5 feet and 4 inches and weight as per Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Marital Status: Only Unmarried can apply for GDP Course.
- Vision: Vision of a candidate must have 6/6 each eye (without glasses).
- Training Period: 3 years education and training at Risalpur
- Educational Qualification: candidate must have pass with minimum 60% marks in any one of the following
- FSc (pre-engineering)
- FSc (Pre-Medical)
- A’Level with subject Physics and (Math or Biology)
- FSc (Computer Science)
- FSc with Physics and any other two subjects from ( Maths, Stat, Computer Science, Biology)
INELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS APPLYING FOR PAF GDP COURSE
A candidate will not eligible for PAF GD Pilot course under the following circumstances
- A candidate was twice rejected by Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB).
- Candidate Twice screened out by ISSB.
- A candidate Dismissed, Removed, Debarred from any Govt Services.
- Candidate who Tested within 120 days (four months) gap of the previous appearance in ISSB.
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Armed Forces, PAK Army, Navy, or PAF.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- The Candidate who withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college or Armed Forces institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Those who withdraw, discharged, resigned, or purchase commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy & Armed forces Training Institution on any ground.
PAF GDP REGISTRATION
Online Registration or Registration at PAF Information & selection centers. For registration at PAF Information & selection centers visit your nearest PAF I & SC. To view a list of PAF selection Centers and Contact details visit PAF Selection Centers.
For Online Registration Click Here
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR GDP COURSE
A candidate has to pass through these initial stages at PAF Information & selection centers to shortlisted for ISSB test
- Register Online or Make Registration at PAF I & SC. Print your approved registration slip.
- Initial Test of GDP course written/ Intelligence test.
- Academic Test in the following subjects.
- General Duty Pilot: E-Testing from English and Physics (GD Pilot Preparation Booklet)
- Initial Medical Examination
- Initial Interview at PAF Information & selection center
- ISSB Form filling & Submission at PAF Information & selection center
Candidates will receive notice for ISSB Test through the website as well as call up latter at home address as candidates mentioned in their ISSB form.
- ISSB Test & Interviews (5 Days Procedure)
- Final Medical Examination. (Final Medical at Central Medical Board Lahore CMB
- Selection by AHQ on the overall performance of the candidates. ( PAF GDP Course Final Merit List)
The Selected Candidates will have to undergo the training period of 3 years at PAF Asghar Khan Academy Risalpur.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT INFORMATION & SELECTION CENTER FOR GDP COURSE JOINING
The following requirements will be must at arrival PAF I & SC on the initial test day.
- Original certificate, detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/ICS/FSc or Equivalent, matric Detailed Mark Sheet.
- Original Result Card is necessary.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for the age of 18 years and above. Computerized Form “B” with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card CNIC (Father or Mother) for under 18 candidates.
- One set of all attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- 3x Passport size colored photos must duly attested (front and back) by Principal, Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original along with one photocopy of the NOT RECOMMENDED letter of ISSB is required ( Only for Repeater Candidates).
NOTE:- Candidates having Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted. Only Smart National Identity Card Required for PAF Registration and Verification.