Criteria and Procedure of Air Defence Officers
Join Pakistan Air Force as a regular commissioned officer through PAF AD Course. To live with Dignity and Honour Join Pakistan Air Force. A candidate can apply online at joinpaf.gov.pk to register in GDP Course, Aeronautical Engineering or Air Defence Course. The procedure to join PAF AD Branch is described with details.
Pakistan Air force is a noble profession that offers endless opportunities for self-actualization through knowledge, seeking higher education, and professional development. Besides a handsome package, your social status in society and pride in serving the nation is the biggest reward. To get all these facilities and reward, enrolled in PAF AD registration today and start preparation for the AD course Initial test and also prepare yourself for the ISSB personality test.
PAKISTAN AIR DEFENCE COURSE JOINING | AD COURSE |
A life of dignity and honor. A candidate can join PAF AD course after Intermediate FSc/ICS/A’Level with a minimum of 60% marks. For Complete joining instruction of PAF AD Course scroll down and read carefully.
Follow the below instructions step by step. Here is the complete joining guidelines of the PAF Air Defence Course. all below mentioned points discussed in details to read scroll down
- Pakistan Air Force Air Defence Course Eligibility
- Educational Qualification required for AD Joining
- PAF AD Course 2022 Registration
- Selection Procedure of AD Course
- Documents Required For AD course joining
PAF AD COURSE ELIGIBILITY
The candidate who wants to join PAF through the AD Course must have to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria before registration. If a candidate finds himself eligible for PAF AD Course registration then he can register online or by visiting PAF I & SC.
Age of a Candidate should be 16-22 years to apply for AD course.
Only the Male Citizen of Pakistan can Apply for AD Course. (Women can apply in yearly 2nd Upcoming AD Course)
- Height and Weight:
Minimum height of a candidate is 5 feet and 4 inches and weight as per Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Marital Status:
Unmarried can apply for AD Course.
- Training Period:
After successful selection, procedure candidate have to spend 3 years of education and training at Risalpur.
- Educational Qualification:
candidate must have passed with minimum 60% marks in any one of the following
- FSc (pre-engineering)
- FSc (Pre-Medical)
- A’Level with subject Physics and (Math or Biology)
- FSc (Computer Science)
- FSc with Physics and any other two subjects from ( Maths, Stat, Computer Science, Biology)
A candidate will not eligible for PAF AD course under the following circumstances
- A candidate who Twice rejected by Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB).
- Candidate Twice screened out by ISSB.
- A candidate who Dismissed, Removed, or Debarred from any Govt Services
- Who Tested within (4months)120 days gap of the previous appearance in ISSB.
- The candidate Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Armed Forces, PAK Army, Navy, or PAF.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- Declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college or From any Armed Forces institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Who withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy, & Armed Forces Training Institution on any ground.
PAF AD COURSE REGISTRATION
Online Registration or Registration at PAF Information & selection centers. For registration at PAF Information & selection centers visit your nearest PAF I & SC. To view a list of PAF selection Centers and Contact details visit PAF Selection Centers.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR PAF AD COURSE
A candidate has to pass through these initial stages at PAF Information & selection centers to shortlisted for ISSB test of AD Course
- Register Online or Make Registration at PAF I & SC. Print your approved registration slip.
- Initial Test of PAF AD course written/ Intelligence test.
- Intelligence Test and Academic Test in the following subjects
- PAF Air Defence: AD Academic Test from English and Physics (Click Here PAF AD Course Preparation Booklet)
- Initial Medical Examination
- Initial Interview at PAF Information & selection center
- ISSB Form filling & Submission at PAF Information & selection center
Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for AD Course ISSB Test through the website as well as call up latter at home address as candidates mentioned in their ISSB form.
- ISSB Test & Interviews (5 Days Procedure)
- Final Medical Examination. (Final Medical at Central Medical Board Lahore CMB
- Selection by AHQ on the overall performance of the candidates. ( PAF AD Course Final Merit List)
The Selected Candidates will have to undergo the training period of 3 years at PAF Asghar Khan Academy Risalpur to complete PAF Air defence Course degree.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT PAF INFORMATION & SELECTION CENTER
The following requirements will be must at arrival PAF I & SC on the initial test day of AD.
- Original certificate, detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/ICS/F.Sc or Equivalent, matric Detailed Mark Sheet Matric
- Original Result Card is necessary.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) for the age of 18 years and above. Computerized Form “B” & with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) (Father or Mother) for under 18 candidates.
- One set of attested photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents.
- 3x Passport size colored photos must duly attested (front and back) by Principal, Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original along with one photocopy of the NOT RECOMMENDED letter of ISSB is required ( Only for Repeater Candidates).
NOTE:- Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted. Only Smart National Identity Card Required for PAF Registration and Verification.