Eligibility Criteria for selection as an Education Officer in Pakistan Air Force through Short Service Commission (CSC / SPSSC)
|Age||21 to 30 years|
|Nationality||Male / Female citizens of Pakistan|
|Marital Status||Married / Unmarried|
|Height||Male: Minimum 5 Feet 4 inches / 163 cm|
Female: Minimum 4 Feet 10 Inches / 147 cm
|Rank||Flying Officer / Flight Lieutenant|
- Management Sciences (Male / Female): MBA / MS / Ph.D. in (HRM, Management Sciences, Project Management)
- Mathematics (Male): MS /M Phil in (Maths)
- English (Male): MS / M.Phil in English
- Library Sciences (Male): MS / M.Phil in Library Sciences
- Psychology (Male): MA / MSc / BS (4 Yerars)
- International Relation (IR) (Male): MS / M Phil in (IR)
- Note: A minimum of 2nd division is required from a recognized Pakistani/Foreign University.
- Islamiat Rank (Male): Religious Officer
- Master of Arts (MA) in Islam (Min 2nd Div) with Farigh / Fazil Dars-e-Nizami
(Shahadat-ut-Alamiah) from any recognized Madrassah Board of Pakistan.
Training Period: 24 Weeks
Eligibility Criteria for joining PAF
- Nationality: All Pakistani National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Age: Only 21 to 30 years of Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Marital Status: Only unmarried applicants can apply.
The applicant must have cleared intermediate for joining Pakistan Air Force as Permanent Commission.
How to Apply for PAF Registration?
The registration procedure for Joining Pakistan Airforce as Commissioned Officer is online. You can apply through the PAF website to apply to join PAF as Commissioned Officer online registration.
Visit the official PAF official website link mentioned below:
| Apply Now |