Eligibility criteria for selection as General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs) in Pakistan Air Force through Short Service Commission (CSC / SSC)
Pakistan Air Force Flight Lieutenant / Squadron Leader Doctors vacancies are being advertised for candidates who want to join Pak Air Force as a Medical Officer through Short Service Commission (SSC) in medical departments. Female and male candidates can apply to join PAF online registration at www.joinpaf.gov.pk
It is required that applicants have MBBS degree from a recognized institute by the Pakistan Dental and Medical Council. It is also necessary for candidates to meet the physical requirements.
In one month after MBBS, the Army Medical Corps School & Centre Abbottabad and PAF Academy Asghar Khan Resalpur offers 22 x weeks Basic Military Training (BMT), after which the Short Service Regular Commissions (SSRC) are inducted into the Military by GHQ PA Directorate and PAF Air Headquarters, DMS Air.
Join Pakistan Air Force as Doctor (Medical Officer)
|Organization||Pakistan Air Force|
|Rank||Flight Lieutenant / Squadron Leader|
|Height||5 ft 4 inch (162.5 cm)|
|Weight||According to Body Mass Index (BMI)|
Candidates will get Twenty-two weeks of Basic Military Training BMT at Pakistan Air Foce Asghar Khan Academy, Risalpur KPK for Male / females.
Pakistan Army has announced the following vacancies for candidates for SSC:
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) as Captain
Overseas Candidates (Pakistani Nationals)
Candidates from abroad can apply at the nearest Consulate General of Pakistan. Suitable candidates’ applications will be forwarded to the Personal Administration Directorate after being stamped as OVERSEAS. Approximately two weeks before Inter Service Selection Board/ General Headquarters Selection Board tests, the Personal Administration Directorate will inform you of the date and time of the preliminary tests.
Candidates are expected to report at nominated Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at the time and date specified for the preliminary tests. It will not be possible to change the date once it has been given. The prospectus fee and documents (as described in the advertisement) must be brought with the candidate on the day of the test. Since registration and testing will be conducted on computers, candidates must possess working knowledge of computers. Daily Allowance and Traveling Allowance will not be payable.
- Government institutes qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Candidates can also apply subject to hope certificate (less GDDOs) that is issued by the concerned institution. Interested candidates will not be considered for selection for the first half of 2022, if they didn’t deposit their certificates along with PMDC certificate to PA Directorate.
- It will only be granted in the event that there aren’t enough candidates under 28 years of age to fill the quota.
How to apply to Join Pakistan Air Force (Flight Lieutenant / Squadron Leader) and Pakistan Army as Captain through Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC)?
Follow the following steps to apply for Short Service Regular Commission:
- Candidates of join Pak Air Force as doctor can apply online through the official website www.joinpaf.gov.pk or just visit the nearest PAF I&SC) with complete documents.
- If you want to apply online then the official link of Pak Air Force website is mentioned below.
- Select the relevant Category, complete all requirements in the application form and submit it.
- The date and time for the test will be announce online on official website of Pakistan Air Force.
| Apply Here |
Candidates who are selected will be required to sign a bond committing to serve the PAF for at least five years. Bonds will take effect when you complete basic military training at Pakistan Air Force Asghar Khan Academy Resalpur KPK.