How to Join Army as a Junior Commissioned Officer?
Pak Army jobs as Junior Commissioned Officer which is usually advertised for those passionate to be part of the Pakistan Army and who desired to serve the motherland. The wait is over for the candidates who were waiting to Join Pak Army Khateeb vacancy.
The Pakistan Army advertises Khateeb vacancies annually, Candidates who are waiting for Pak Army Khateeb jobs are encouraged to apply. The qualification required for Pak Army JCO jobs and joining Pak Army as service commission is Master / Fazil Arabia Course.
We encourage candidates to apply for Pakistan Army Khateeb jobs. Start working on your documentation from today. The process to join Pak Army Khateeb is Online, or you may visit your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre (AS&RCs). Check the given details below and apply them respectively.
Join Pak Army as a Naib Khateeb
|Soldier & Junior Commissioned Officer
|Master in Islamic Studies, or Fazil Arabia Course
Latest Pak Army Jobs
Pakistan Army announces the latest jobs in Pak Army, check the list below:
- Naib Khateeb
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
To become Khateeb, you need to go through the following Pak Army eligibility criteria:
Junior Commissioned Officer
- Age Limit: 20 – 28 Years
- Height: 5’3
- Dars-e-Nizami from deeni madrasa
- Candidates serving in Pak Army & Age Limit 22 – 35 Years and service year must be equal to 1 year or max to 16 years.
How to Join Pak Army as a naib Khateeb?
To Join Pak Army as a Khateeb Follow the following steps to apply :
- Original Documents Including two Attested Photocopies.
- Original CNIC and Form B and attested photocopy of Father’s CNIC.
- Citizenship of Pakistan and Domicile for (AJK).
- Four Passport size photographs.
- Documents must be attested by the Principal/ Gazetted Officer.
Candidates can apply directly to their nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RCs) or apply online.
Visit the Official Site of Pak Army www joinpakarmy gov pk for more information: