Army Medical Cadet Course in Pak Army
Pakistan Army offers a program in which people can Join Pak Army as Medical Cadet. Those candidates who want to “Join Pak Army as Doctor” can apply for this program after FSC Pre- Medical. The selected candidate gets free education and also a monthly stipend. After completing a degree, the candidate will get Captain rank in Pakistan Army.
This is the best option for those students who want to Join Pakistan Army and are interested + have expertise in the medical field. All eligible students must apply for Army Medical registration. The selected candidates will get an education at Army Medical College (AMC) and CMH hospital Lahore Medical College.
Online Registration is now open for the BDS course and MBBS course. The deadline to apply for the Pak Army Medical cadet course is July 15, 2022. The Preliminary Test will be held in August. Different test dates will be assigned to the students and the exam schedule will be mentioned on the roll number slip. Eligibility criteria to join Pak Army is discussed in detail, read it and if you are eligible then apply accordingly for registration.
Medical Cadet Details
|Age||17-21 Years (3 months of age relaxation)|
|Education Required||FSC Pre-Medical with 70% marks|
|Location||Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Multan, Karachi|
|Application Start Date||08 June 2022|
|Application Deadline||15 July 2022|
Academics and Military training
- MBBS: Selected Candidates will get 5 years of education at Army Medical College AMC Rawalpindi or Combined Military Hospital CMH Lahore Medical College.
- BDS: Candidates will get 4 years of BDS education at Army Medical College AMC Rawalpindi.
- Military Training: After professionally completing MBBS or BDS course, candidates must have to do twenty-two 22 weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at Pakistan Military Academy PMA, Kakul.
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
you need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet:
- Applicants must be unmarried.
- All Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applicant age must be 17 -21 Years – three months relaxation on the lower and upper age case.
- Candidate weight should be as per Body Mass Index.
- Minimum height of candidate: 5″- 4″ (162.5 cm)
- Applicant must have obtained 70% Marks in FSc (Pre-Medical), or minimum grade C in A-Level.
- Candidates who have their domiciles of Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Azad Kashmir (Upper Neelam Valley), Northern Areas, and FATA may apply with a score of 65% and above.
- Candidates who did O & A levels will be required to obtain an equivalent certificate and mark conversion from (IBCC), Ministry of Education Islamabad, and must attach that certificate with the application form.
- Applicants who have passed 1st Year with Min 70% Marks can also apply by submitting a “Hope Certificate”. You can get the Hope Certificate from your institution. You have to submit the result card/ Mark sheet a week after the result of 2nd year. If you get less than 70% marks in 2nd year then you will be rejected.
- Provincial Entry Test: Candidates who apply for admission as Medical Cadets (for Army course only) must have appeared or registered in a fresh provincial entry examination as eligible (ETEA, UHS, MCAT, NUMS, AJ&K Stte exam, etc.).
- On the Application Form (page 1), the applicant must indicate the name of the University to which they are applying (Army Medical College Rwp or CMH Lhr Medical University).
- Additionally, candidates can prioritize colleges according to their preferences.
- It is important that you carefully specify the choice of colleges during registration on the internet.
- It is not permissible to change a candidate selected on merit by one institution.
- Candidates who have not appeared in or registered for their respective regional exams shall not be eligible to apply to the medical colleges listed above.
- Provincial Entry Test: A multiple-choice test will be given in English, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Candidates that pass the written test will undergo medical evaluations at AS&RCs.
- Physical Tests: The following physical tests must be passed by candidates:
- Run 1.6 km in 9 minutes
- 15 repetitions of push-ups in 2 minutes
- Do 20 sit-ups in a 2 minute period
- Do 3 chin-ups in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7 ft. 4 in. x 7 ft. 4 in. and 4′ deep
- Preliminary Medical Test: Initial medical examination at AS&RCs.
How to Apply?
There are two ways to apply, one is to online registration to joinpakarmy. If you don’t know how to apply online then visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centre (AS&RC) along with documents.
To Join Pak Army, you have to submit an application form. Candidates are requested to read the guidelines respectively and then apply accordingly.
The official link of the army website to apply is mentioned below, Best of luck!
| APPLY NOW |
Documents Required at AS&RCs
Documents or certificates that must be presented at the time of registration include:
- 1 Attested photocopy of matriculation certificate. In the case of O’ Levels/A’ Levels, the equivalent certification issued by the IBCC must be submitted.
- 1 attested copy of computerized CNIC or NADRA Form B.
- 1 Attested copies of FSc Part-I (Pre-Medical) marks certificate and “Hope” certificate from college principal that the candidate will get at least 70% marks in FSc Part-II Examination.
- An attested passport-size photograph must be pasted on the application form.
- A candidate who has already passed FSc Part-II (Pre-Medical) needs to provide 1 copy attested copy of the Detail Marks Sheet (DMC).
- Applicants will submit crossed postal orders for Rs. 100.00 to the Director-General Personnel Administration (DGPA) at the General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi. Bank drafts and pay orders will not be accepted. Before submitting, make sure all the requirements have been met.