General Duty Medical Officers in Pak Army
Pakistan Army captain and major vacancy have been advertised for candidates who want to join Pak Army as captain/major through Short Service Commission (SSRC) in medical departments. Only males can apply to join Pak Army online registration at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. interested applicants can join Pak Army as doctor.
It is required that applicants have MBBS degree from a recognized institute by the Pakistan Dental and Medical Council. It is also necessary for candidates to meet the physical requirements.
In one month after MBBS, the Army Medical Corps School & Centre Abbottabad offers 22 x weeks Basic Military Training (BMT), after which the Short Service Regular Commissions (SSRC) are inducted into the Military by GHQ PA Directorate.
Join Pak Army as Doctor
|Height||5 ft 4 inch (162.5 cm)|
|Weight||According to Body Mass Index (BMI)|
Candidates will get Twenty-two weeks of Basic Military Training BMT at Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul Abbottabad for Male/females.
Pakistan Army has announced the following vacancies for candidates for SSRC:
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) as Captain
Overseas Candidates (Pakistani Nationals)
Candidates from abroad can apply at the nearest Consulate General of Pakistan. Suitable candidates’ applications will be forwarded to the Personal Administration Directorate after being stamped as OVERSEAS. Approximately two weeks before Inter Service Selection Board/ General Headquarters Selection Board tests, the Personal Administration Directorate will inform you of the date and time of the preliminary tests.
Candidates are expected to report at nominated Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at the time and date specified for the preliminary tests. It will not be possible to change the date once it has been given. The prospectus fee and documents (as described in the advertisement) must be brought with the candidate on the day of the test. Since registration and testing will be conducted on computers, candidates must possess working knowledge of computers. Daily Allowance and Traveling Allowance will not be payable.
- Government institutes qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Candidates can also apply subject to hope certificate (less GDDOs) that is issued by the concerned institution. Interested candidates will not be considered for selection for the first half of 2022, if they didn’t deposit their certificates along with PMDC certificate to PA Directorate.
- It will only be granted in the event that there aren’t enough candidates under 28 years of age to fill the quota.
How to apply to Join Pak Army as Captain through Short Service Regular Commission (SSRC)?
Follow the following steps to apply for Short Service Regular Commission:
- Candidates of join Pak Army as doctor can apply online through the official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or just visit the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) with complete documents.
- If you want to apply online then the official link of Pak Army website is mentioned below.
- Select the relevant Category, complete all requirements in the application form and submit it.
- The date and time for the test will be announce online on official website of Pakistan Army.
| Apply Here |
Candidates who are selected will be required to sign a bond committing to serve the Army for at least five years. Bonds will take effect when you complete basic military training at Pakistan Military Academy, Kakul Abbottabad.