Technical Cadet Course in Pak Army
TCC Army course is only announced in February every year. The course has been advertised on the official website of the Pakistan Army. The Join Pak Army TCC online registration starts in February.
We will give you complete information about the Join Pak Army TCC. Because of the Technical Cadet Course, you join Pak Army as Regular Commissioned Officers.
Technical Cadet Course Requirements
The eligibility criteria to join Pak Army through TCC as Commission Officer is given below. Read and if you are eligible then apply for registration accordingly. Also start initial & ISSB test preparation. If you have any queries about joining Pakistan Army TCC, you can contact us on our contact us page or you can also ask in the comment section at end of this page.
|Registration Date||21 February 2022|
|Age||17 – 21 years as of 1 September (Three months relaxation in both lower and upper age limit)|
|Height||Minimum height should be 5 ft 4 inch (162.5 cm)|
|Weight||According to Body Mass Index (BMI)|
|Nationality||Pakistani nationals and dual nationality candidates have to surrender other nationality after selection|
|Deadline||04 April 2022|
- Minimum 60% marks in Matric/ Senior Cambridge/ O levels English compulsory in five subjects for O’ level
- Minimum 65% marks in FSc Pre-Engineering including 20 marks in NCC.
- For A level, candidates must pass in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in Grade 1-6/ A-C.
- Candidates can also apply on Hope Certificate of 65% Marks issued by the Head of the institution who promoted to FSc part 1 without examination and advance subsidiary examination 2020.
- Candidates will not be considered in final merit if they did not submit the result card/ mark sheet in one week after the announcement of FSc Board results. Those students who get less than 65% marks in FSc and less than grade A-C in Advance Level will be ineligible.
- Students can apply for Software Engineering and Computer Engineering only who qualified in FSc or equivalent with subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Studies or Computer Science.
PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR TCC
The management of the Pak Army TCC has set some processes to select the best of best candidates. The initial tests will be held on the computer so the candidates should have a working knowledge of the computer. If the candidate goes through with this selection process and passes each step successfully, the then-candidate can be selected.
The selection process to TCC Join Pak Army are as follows:
The student has to give the intelligence test first. After qualifying for the intelligence test the candidates will give thy academic test. The academic test will be based on Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) from the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English, and Computer Science (For ICS Students Only).
The candidates who did ICS will get MCQs from the subject of Computer Studies in the replacement of Chemistry. The candidates who qualify for the test will have to visit the nearest (AS&RCs) for the physical tests.
The jawan must be able to
- Do 20 repetitions of Sit Ups in 2 minutes.
- Run 1.6 Km in 8 minutes.
- Do Push-Ups of 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Ditch Crossing the 7’4’’ x 7’4’’ with a depth of 4’.
- Do Chin-Ups of 15 repetitions in 2 minutes.
Preliminary Medical Tests
The candidate who qualified for the physical test will go for the initial Medical Test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centre AS&RC. The Umeedwar has to pass the initial Medical Test to Join Pak Army through a Technical Cadet Course.
- The short-listed candidates will get call-up letters for ISSB tests as well as also notified through websites.
- The recommended candidate by ISSB has to clear the medical examination from the nearest CMH.
- The final selection of students will be done by GHQ on the basis of their overall performance.
Technical Cadet Course Registration Process
Pak Army offers dual opportunities for the ease of candidates that they can apply online or can visit the nearest AS&RC for registration. As there are many student’s dreams to Join Pak Army but don’t not enough resources of internet or guidance to apply accordingly. The TCC registration details are as follows:
- If a candidate wants to apply online. You can apply directly by visiting the official website of the Pak Army is https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/.
- The candidate must have an E-mail account because you will get all the information like test dates, schedule, and fee method on your email.
- If you don’t want to apply online because of internet access or any other issue, then you apply at AS&RC. For registration, you should visit the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RC). You must bring all the required documents including educational documents, CNIC (if you are less than 18 years then use the CNIC of your father or mother), B-form, Birth Certificate, 6 attested colored photos by Gazette Officer.
- If you are a repeater then you must come with 3 copies and the original ISSB “Not Recommended” letter to the AS&RC.
- Check now your nearest: Army Selection and Recruitment Center
| APPLY NOW |
Ineligibility Conditions Applying For TCC
- Twice rejected or twice screened out by ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, and AHQ Selection Board.
- Once rejected by ISSB, GHQ, NHQ, and AHQ Selection Board
- A candidate is ineligible who is Dismissed, Removed, or Debarred from any Govt Services.
- A candidate who is appeared in Inter Services Selection Board (ISSB) within 120 days (four months) except those who granted a waiver by the competent authority.
- Diploma Holders.
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred from Armed Forces, PAF, Navy, or Pak Army.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offense (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
- A candidate who declared medically unfit by Hepatitis B & C cannot request for appearance in Appeal Medical Board (AMB)
- Permanent UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (AMB).
- A candidate is ineligible who withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- The candidate who withdrawn, discharged, resigned, or purchase commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy or Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.