Direct Short Service Commission in Pakistan Army
Pakistan Army advertises the selection process for Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC). You can join Pak Army as captain through this selection program. To all those candidates who have a passion for joining Pakistan forces then prepare yourself.
Applications are now open for army captain. It is an incredible opportunity for the candidates who want to join Pak Army as Captain through Direct Short Service Commission.
Join Pakistan Army as a Captain
Here is the way how to join Pakistan Army as captain army:
- Once there is an opportunity, check the eligibility criteria. We have explained it in more detail below.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, fill out an application form, and get yourself registered.
- You can also register yourself by visiting your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RCs).
- You will receive an email from the Pak Army informing you about your test date, time, and roll number.
- Start preparing for the written test and a series of tests that will follow in ISSB. Scroll down to read the details of the tests.
Once you pass all the tests, Congratulation! Welcome to Pak Army, you will be sent for training.
Pakistan Army offers commission in the following categories:
- Army Education Corps
- Law Officers (Judge Advocate General) Male
- Corps of Remount Veterinary Farms Officer (RV&FC)
- Army Medical Cadet (AMC)
- Information Communication & Technology Officer (ICTOs)
- Aeronautical Engineer
A popular question is What conditions are required for a PMA short course? PMA Short Course consists of many posts.
|Marital Status||Married / Unmarried|
|Nationality||Nationality of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit – Baltistan|
- Minimum Height > 5’-4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight > As per Body Mass Index
- In science subjects, a minimum score of 60% in the annual system or 2.5 CGPA is required, and in arts subjects, a minimum score of 50% or 2.0 CGPA is required.
- In the case of law and psychology, CGPA must be at least 2 out of 4 or 50%.
- Throughout the academic career (MA/MSc/ BS), there will be no third division of Grade D and only one second division of Grade C.
- Preference will be given to MPhil/ MS/ PhD candidates.
- Applicants should have graduated from HEC-recognized institutions or from foreign institutions recognized by HEC.
- Candidates must be regular students from matriculation through MA/MSc/BS
- Private candidates are not eligible.
Selection & Qualification Category
A popular question is PMA Short Course consists of many posts. The respective qualifications are as follows:
- For AEC: In this category, MA/MSc/BS (04 Years) in:
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Islamic Studies
- Management Sciences)
- For Psychologist: MSc Psychologist is required to apply.
- For Law Officers (Judge Advocate General): LLB Qualified with two years of experience as a practicing member of a bar.
- For Corps of Remount Veterinary Farms Officer (RV&FC):
- DVM or equivalent degree registered with PVMC
- MSc (Hons) / M Phil (In relevant disciplines) will be given preference
To Join Pak Army As a Captain, you need to pass the following stages:
- The first step is to register yourself. There are two ways to register. The candidates are required to register online from the website joinpakarmy.gov.pk or from the below link:
- Secondly, visit the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center(AS&RCs), and get yourself registered.
- The candidates who want to register at AS&RCs should carry the following documents along with him:
- Must have original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of academic certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving applicants should have NOC from the related department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized NIC (National Identity Card).
- 6 x colored photos properly attested (front & back).
- Candidates must have their degrees justly verified by HEC/PEC.
Written / Intelligence / Personality Tests
Army Selection and Recruitment Centers will conduct academic and intelligence tests based on multiple choice questions on the date specified by the computer during the Army registration process.
Preliminary Medical Tests
Candidates go through initial medical tests at AS&RCs.
|Run||1.6 Km||9 Minutes|
|Push up||10 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Chin ups||2 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
|Sit up||10 Repetitions||2 Minutes|
Selected candidates by AS&RCs will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Lahore, Rawalpindi, and Karachi.
Selected candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHS for Medical examination. The final selection will be done at GHQ on the basis of the candidates’ overall performance.
There are two kinds of training are conducted for PMA short course candidates:
- Twenty-two weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC School & Centre, Abbottabad for males (GDMOs, GDDOsand Specialists).
- Twenty-two weeks of Basic Military Training (BMT) at AFPGMI Rawalpindi for females (GDMOs / Specialists).
| APPLY NOW |