Eligibility Criteria for PAF Medical Officers
Join PAF Medical Branch as Doctor – Pakistan Airforce has recently announced the jobs of Medical Doctors in commission service, which is good news for candidates related to the Medical Field. Candidates must have an FCPS or MBBS degree to join PAF as a Medical Officer.
Join PAF Medical Branch if you’re in the medical field and willing to serve. Candidates with MBBS degrees will be trained for 24 weeks as Flight Lieutenants, and candidates with FSCP degrees will be trained as Squadron Leaders.
Check out the provided information below and apply accordingly if you are interested in joining PAF as a Medical Officer.
Join PAF as Medical Officer
|Pakistan Air Force
|Short Service Commission
Join Pakistan Air Force as Doctor
There are thousands of young people enlisting every year to serve in the Pakistan Air Force, which is a progressive organization involved in aviation and air defence. The Pakistan Air Force accepts all eligible candidates through short service commissions. There are two ways to apply to a short service commission:
- Through the Special Purpose Short Service Commission, there are General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) in the Medical Branch.
- Medical Specialities are provided by SPSSC’s Special Needs Short Service Commission
The qualified candidates will all be appointed Flight Lieutenants after completing the 20-week training course in the Pakistan Air Force.
Eligibility Criteria Medical Branch (Specialist) (SPSSC)
|Male / Female Citizens of Pakistan
|29 – 48 years
|MBBS minimum second division or equivalent and specialization in following disciplines mentioned below
PAF Medical Jobs
You can join PAF if you are a medical specialist in any of the following fields:
|FCPS / FRCS / Diplomat American Board
|FCPS / FRCP / Diplomat American Board / MD
|FCPS / FRCP / Diplomat American Board / MD
|FCPS / FRCS / MRCS
|FCPS / FRCA / Diplomat American Board / MS
Medical Branch (GDMOs) (SPSSC)
You must meet the following eligibility requirements if you wish to join PAF as Medical Officer:
|Male Citizens of Pakistan
|24 – 28 years
|MBBS minimum second division or equivalent from PM&DC / PMC
|Minimum 1 year of experience in house jobs recognized by PM&DC / PMC
Interested in learning more about eligibility requirements? Keep reading to learn more:
Medical officers must hold a second division MBBS degree or equivalent achievement from any foreign or national university to apply for the PAF.
The candidates’ degrees must be recognized by the Pakistan Medical Dental Council. Candidates with a house job should have a minimum of 1 year of experience.
Those applying for the medical branch’s general duty medical officers will be assigned the rank of Flight Lieutenant. Specialists will have the rank of Squadron Leader and must be no older than 48 years of age to qualify.
Submit your application form before last date of registration to join the PAF as a Medical Officer.
How to Apply to Join PAF Medical Branch
You must follow the following steps to apply for PAF Commission in 127 Combat Support Course (Medical Branch):
- Visit joinpak.gov.pk to join PAF online registration 2022.
- A test of intelligence was followed by academic tests in relevant subjects at the respective L & SC levels.
- An initial physical exam and interview will conduct at the respective levels.
- Shortlisted candidates are also required to complete a psychological test.
- First interview with the AHQ special selection board.
- Medical exam at CMB Lahore.
- The second interview with the AHQ special selection board.
- Final selection by AHQ according to merit.
Candidates must apply online by filling out a PAF application form, the link to the PAF registration is provided below-best of luck.
PAF Ineligibility Criteria
- Applicant is not allowed to apply for a PAF course if he or she has been rejected by PMA / ISSB / Naval / PAF courses twice.
- An applicant who has undergone a physical and medical examination within the last four months is not eligible for this program.
- A candidate who has already been tested by the Armed Forces a year ago is not eligible.
- If a candidate is determined to be unfit by the Armed Forces Hospital or Combined Military Hospital, they will not be considered for selection.
- A candidate who is declared permanently unfit by the Appeal Medical Board (AMB) is not eligible for consideration.
- When a candidate has Hepatitis B or C, they are ineligible.
- Candidates who have been expelled/dismissed/debarred from government work or military service will be ineligible.
- If a candidate leaves an Armed Institution for disciplinary reasons, he or she is ineligible.
| APPLY NOW |