PMA Long Course in Pakistan Army
Join Pak Army PMA Long Course is for regular commission officers of combat and battle support arms & services. The duration of the PMA Long Course is two years. Further divided into four terms of six months each. After the 2-year training period, Cadets pass out as 2nd Lieutenants.
If Candidates are interested in Joining Pak Army and want to serve their country with integrity are heartened to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course. Joining Pakistan Army as an officer is every patriot’s dream to serve their motherland. Pakistan Army is recognized as one of the Best-Armed Forces all over the world.
Although, Pakistan Army Officers are selected through a challenging and surviving process to make sure the outclass officers become part of the most reputed force. Finally, don’t miss your chance to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course and serve your motherland with patriotism.
Pakistan Army offers multiple vacancies throughout the year for the candidates. Pakistan Army PMA Long Course creates the base of candidates because it consists of the fresh and most suitable candidates among all Pakistan Army men.
For more information about how to Join Pak Army PMA Long Course, check the detailed criteria given below and apply respectively.
Basic Criteria of PMA Long Course
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Married personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age is eligible)|
|Course Offered||PMA 150 Long Course|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Application Start Date||10 April 2023|
|Application End Date||14 May 2023|
|Preliminary Tests||May – July 2023 (Except Saturday, Sunday and closed Holidays)|
Age Requirements for PMA Long Course
- Intermediate or equivalent (Age: 17-22 Years Three Months Relaxation).
- Graduates with 4 years programs (Age: 17-24 Years No Relaxation).
- Graduation program (BS/BA/(HON)/BBA BPA), Graduates (2 years Graduation) & serving PN / PAF Personnel. (Age: 17-23 Years Three Months Relaxation).
- Requirements for Serving Army Soldiers (Age: 17-25 Years No Relaxation)
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Army
Following the given eligibility criteria to Join Pak Army 150 PMA Long Course:
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan can apply for PMA Long Course.
- Only Male candidates can apply.
- Height must be 5’-4″ (162.5 cm) and weight as per body mass index.
- Candidates who secure a minimum of 55% marks in Intermediate (FA/FSC) or equivalent
- Graduates can apply who secure 60% marks or above, with 50% marks FA/FSc.
- Serving Army Soldiers also can apply if they have passed FA/FSC or equivalent with 50% marks.
- The candidate must be Mentally and Physically Fit.
- The candidate must be Medically Fit.
- Those who have passed the FSC Part-1 and Advance Subsidiary exams in 2021 can also apply for a Hope Certificate at 55% marks provided it has been issued by the Institution Head. Those candidates obtaining less than 55 % marks in FSC and less than grade A-C in Advanced Level will be deemed ineligible for admission to the subject course without the FSC, A level and equivalent final result cards.
Verification of Marks Sheet/ Certificate
- Candidate who does not have certificates or have duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates from the matriculation, intermediate, BA/BSc or BA/BSc courses have to obtain a Verification Certificate from the Secretary/ Controller Examination of the concerned board/university.
- Candidates with 55% aggregate marks applying in Pakistan are eligible for admission without needing an equivalence certificate. Candidates with less than three Cs in A level or equivalent examinations from abroad or from Pakistan must submit an equivalency certificate issued by the Inter Board of Chairman Committee.
- If a TCC candidate applies to PMA long course and has undergone ISSB, irrespective of the outcome, they are considered repeaters as well.
- Repeaters must report to Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) between 18- 27 May 2022 for preliminary exams.
Selection Process of PMA Long Course
To Join Pak Army number PMA 150 long course, you have to go through the following selection procedure:
- There are two steps for registration. Either register online or visit your nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
- Once you completed the registration process, they will notify you about the next entry test schedule, which will conduct at your selected ASRC.
- The Initial test includes Verbal, Non-Verbal, and General Knowledge Part. Once you pass the test, you will be asked for a physical examination.
|Run||1.6 Km in 8 Minutes||3 Marks|
|Pull Ups||3 Repetitions in 2 Minutes||2 Marks|
|Push Ups||15 Repetitions in 2 Minutes||2 Marks|
|Crunches||20 Repetitions in 2 Minutes||2 Marks|
|Ditch Crossing||7.4 Feet||1 Mark|
- All events are mandatory to clear for each candidate. After passing the all Physical Test, you will be called for a Medical Test.
- Candidates will go through the initial Medical Checkups. If your tests are cleared, then you will be issued an ISSB Form.
Inter-Services Selection Board (ISSB)
- Selected candidates will go through an ISSB test where they will be tested Mentally and Physically for 5 days.
- This is the last process of selecting candidates who will undergo final medical checkups.
- Candidates will be interviewed by the National Security and War Course qualified brigadier (maybe commander) at their selected AS&RC.
- Marks will be given out of 20 to each candidate. The following guidelines are provided for the conduct of interviews:
- Confidence and expression.
- A good understanding of current affairs is necessary.
- Good understanding of Geo and Pakistan studies.
- Overall outlook.
- Active extracurricular activities, including hobbies and sports.
- Other things deemed relevant by the Panel.
In the final selection, the candidate will be selected based on its performance and Merit at General Headquarters ( GHQ ).
Candidates will be notified about their selection after 5 days via E-Mail.
- Certificates/Marks Sheets of Matric/FA/FSc/Equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card if the applicant is 18 years or older. A computerized Form B along with a parent or guardian’s computerized ID card if the applicant is less than 18 years old.
- One set of attested copies of the documents listed above.
- 3 Passport-sized colored photos (front and back) attested by the Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- “Repeater Candidates” also need one original and one photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letters from Inter Services Selection Boards (ISSBs).
Note: Old National Identity Card won’t be accepted.
Pakistani Nationals Residing Abroad
Candidates who live abroad are not required to participate in the Preliminary Selection process. Defense Attaches will, however, certify their general suitability, physical deformities, and stammering issues. Candidates should contact Pakistani Embassies (Military/ Defense Attaches) in their country of residence for applications.
The Application Forms as well as related documents must be submitted to Pakistani embassies by 15 July 2022. An application form should be attached to a postal order for Rs. 100/- and a bank draft for Rs. 500/- in the name of the Director-General Personnel Administration at General Headquarters Rawalpindi.
Applications should also indicate candidates’ Pakistani addresses so that Inter-Service Selection Board (ISSB) examinations/ interviews and any further correspondence can be sent to those candidates at the Pakistani addresses. There will be no allowance for travel to or from Pakistan.
Please note: If the number of selected candidates exceeds the number of inductions required, the remaining candidates will be considered for the next Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course entry, provided that the required requirements are met.
How to Apply?
To Join Pak Army PMA Long Course, you need to register yourself online. The official link to apply is “https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk” Best of Luck.
| APPLY HERE |